1270 Hendersonville Rd. #6
Asheville, NC 28803
Minutes a Week. Strength for Life.TM
Minutes a Week. Strength For Life.TM
A program to produce the results you want in minutes a week, so you can get on with your life.
My name is Hugh Hines, years ago I was entering middle age with a family, a business, a career as an Officer in the Marine Corps Reserve, 55 pounds of excess body fat, taking three prescription medications, living with sleep apnea and using a CPAP machine at night to sleep.
I was miserable.
I did everything you typically do to turn things around and nothing worked. Then I discovered a solution that required only a few minutes of challenging exercise a week. That solution has gotten me into peak condition, while ridding myself of the excess body fat, the prescriptions, the sleep apnea and that lovely CPAP machine.
Life is good.
I knew that there were many others who could benefit from what I learned so I decided to make my life’s work helping people create a strong, healthy body so they can accomplish their life’s work and enjoy their lives. I’ve been doing my life’s work for over eleven years now.
So, how do I do it?
- I have you perform the Minimum Effective Dose of strength training to stimulate your body to change. 15 minutes once or twice a week is all you need.
- I teach you eating habits that are right for you now to reduce fat, gain muscle and increase energy.
- I provide you an environment of personal responsibility through coaching and accountability so you will be successful.
- People who have decided to make taking care of themselves a top priority and want help from the best to do it.
- People who are committed to accomplishing their life's work.
- People who are committed to living a life of abundance.
My program will absolutely benefit those who are already making efforts to take care of themselves, but it’s perfect for those who have decided to get up off the couch and make themselves and their lives better.
If you can relate to anything you’ve read, I encourage you to take action by calling or emailing me and taking another step forward to changing for the better.
"I feel like I am back in control of my body and equally as important, I have gained very valuable time!"
Maureen Muller - Asheville
In this 18-page guide you'll discover:
- What’s changed and how it impacts you now.
- Why you must think differently about exercise now.
- How to exercise just enough to stimulate positive change.
- Why you should think differently about diet.
- What to eat that doesn’t make you fat.
- Why clarity and accountability are critical.
Fill in your name and email and get the report now!
Being a woman over 40 and beyond is tough! So many commitments. So little time. So much change. To be successful, you’ll have to think differently to achieve the results you want.
"Before I started with Hugh I trained for marathons—I mostly ran endless miles for hours at a time and mixed it up with weights once a week or so. I didn't necessarily enjoy running, but felt it was what I had to do to get rid of the fat. I was really disappointed with the results of 3 years of running, including 2 half marathons and 2 full marathons. I didn't lose a pound! I got these results in just 12 weeks of training with Hugh."