Minutes a Week - Strength for Life
A program to produce the results you want in minutes a week, so you can get on with your life.
Hugh Hines, LtCol USMC (Ret)
Take the first step. Download your report and find out what my clients know that you don't!
“Change is a paradoxical process, and trying to change your life means opening yourself up to new ideas and processes that may seem illogical or insane to you at least until you’ve experienced them long enough to develop a new understanding.” Alan Deutschman – Change or Die
Total Fitness in
That’s a promise I’ve been making and keeping for the past eleven years.
To look and feel your best, you don’t need the drive of an Olympic athlete, the willpower of a swimsuit model, the schedule of a retiree, or the bank account of Madonna, you just need to know what to do and be committed to doing it.
MEDStrength Fitness is a research-based strength and conditioning program that can change the way you look and feel while only performing it once a week for 20 minutes.
In that 20 minutes you’ll get:
- a workout that forces the body to respond with adaptations to all the physical and biochemical improvements you would expect from intense effort (including cardiovascular, muscle and bone, joint, flexibility and metabolic).
- a workout that improves all of the biomarkers of aging; most importantly blood sugar tolerance.
- a workout that is safe and brief to minimize wear and tear on your body.
- a workout that is infrequent so as to maximize recovery, growth and improvement.
My clients’ improved medical reports— blood panels, physical exams, stress tests, bone density tests, fat reduction, muscle and overall strength gains—prove the program works and is sustainable for a lifetime.
If you want all the benefits of exercise without all the hours and hassle that traditional methods require, this program is for you.
Committed to changing for the better? Call me at: 828-545-4074
In this report, you'll discover why:
- the conventional wisdom on getting fit will fail you only every time
- the way to fitness is so counter-intuitive you will initially reject it out of hand
- doing the opposite of every thing you've read or heard will produce the results you want